American Paper and Supply Company (APSCo) – formally known as American Paper Towel Company and founded in 1928 – is strategically located to serve the entire NY/NJ/CT tri-state area from our headquarters in Carlstadt, NJ. Our third-generation family business combines a deep commitment to traditional values with the progressive vision and ambition of a laser-edged entrepreneurial organization. APSCo is a full-line janitorial and maintenance supply distributor, carrying products that range from paper towels and toilet tissue, to hand soaps/sanitizers, disinfectants/cleaners, plastic bags, mops, buckets, waste receptacles, entrance matting, ice melting compounds and virtually any type of cleaning equipment, etc. (auto-scrubbers, carpet extractors, etc.) – including the latest in personal protection, disinfection, sanitization and decontamination technologies. We also have a lighting division that offers a wide array of lamps/bulbs/ballasts as well as certified lamp disposal programs and comprehensive energy-savings audits.
It is APSCo’s mission to offer our diverse customer base the highest degree of value in our vast inventory of maintenance and janitorial supplies. We adhere to principles and practices that place APSCo among the vanguard of all maintenance supply distributors – throughout the nation – by achieving the utmost levels of respectful/courteous customer service, competitive pricing, on-time delivery and product expertise.
- Integrity — Doing the right thing, all the time, every time … for every customer.
- Respect — Respecting all the people who we engage with in our daily business operations: our customers, employees and suppliers.
- Customer Service — Providing truly exceptional customer service means not just doing the routine tasks well, but going above and beyond to tackle the most demanding challenges at least as well.
- Sense of Urgency — APSCo believes that we must execute the successful completion of all customer-related activities with a true sense of urgency … because our customers expect nothing less.
- Innovation — In order to deliver the best to our customers and get the most from our human and capital resources we must leverage the most progressive, practical and proven technologies and industry innovations … Nothing epitomizes this commitment more than Supply Savant™, our new, industry-leading order management platform, hub of timely news and information, and source of valuable facility-management tools — all dedicated exclusively to the supply and maintenance arena. Current users of our ordering system will find that their APSCo account already exists at Supply Savant™ … Be sure to check it out today!
- Customer Value — We are acutely aware that our customers are why we are in business and, as such, are the primary focus of all our activities. Our overarching goal in all that we do is to develop the type of relationship where our customers view us as partners rather than simply vendors. The foundation for this type of relationship is based on experience, expertise and ethics that are second to none.
- Team — The concept of team is critical to our operational philosophy at APSCo. All parties involved in the fulfillment of a customer’s order – sales, service, purchasing, operations, warehouse, delivery, billing, etc. – play a vital role in creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Environmental Responsibility — To us, being “green” is much more than simply selling a limited assortment of environmentally preferred products. Rather, we believe that the more responsible role is much more holistic and comprehensive and should include the most complete range and proper implementation of third-party-approved green products and training. In order to develop a true green-housekeeping program, both product and process need to be addressed – and APSCo is a leader in the development of such initiatives, according to the specific “shade of green” that our customer desires.